Wednesday 19 October 2016

Crafty Gals Corner - Challenge #94

It's time for another challenge with us at the
This week we are getting ready for Halloween with 


Our sponsors this week are:

Robyn's Fetish

Prize: 3 Digital Images

Polkadoodles


Prize: $15 Gift Certficate


Prize: $10 Gift Certificate 

Today I have used the BOO-tiful Incantation digital stamp from The Paper Shelter, one of our generous sponsors this week to make my 6x6" Halloween card.


I layered the image over digital patterned paper ... a FIRST for me, a great learning experience and I have to confess it has opened the door to even more FUN in the world of digital stamps.

I coloured the scene with Copic markers (details below)
and embellished with some Fiskars punches (details below).


front view                              inside view
   

*** INGREDIENTS ***
The Paper Shelter - digital stamp - Incantation
Carina Gardner - digital paper - Raven Mega Collection
(I used the top left corner of page 18)
X-Press It - A5 blending card
Copic markers - skin - E50 E51 E53 + tip-to-tip of R01
Copic markers - hair - G40 G43 G46 G28
Copic markers - eyes - YG25
Copic markers - clothes -
+ metallic gel pen for the buckles
Copic markers - shoes - C1 C2 C3 C5 + C9 for the soles
Copic markers - chair panels - E59
Copic markers - chair cushion - YR07 YR09 R08 R27
Copic markers - potion - E99 R27 E55 E57 E59 E49
Copic markers - book of spells - W1 W3 W5 W7 W9
+ YG25 for the eye
+ C9 for the spider
+ YR09 R08 for the bookmark
+ Kaisercraft - metallic gel pen for the corners
Copic markers - cauldron - C1 C2 C3 C5 Y06 YG25
Kaisercraft - weave cardstock - licorice and papaya
Perfect Layers Ruler - 1/16" border around the image panel & sentiment panel
Fiskars punch - cat - Sitting Pretty
Fiskars punch - spider - Itsy Bitsy Spider
Fiskars punch - cobweb border - Webs We Weave

~~~*~~~*~~~
Sending a big Thank You to The Paper Shelter for supplying the digital stamp I used today and for being a sponsor for Challenge #94 with us at the Crafty Gals Corner.
    

~~~*~~~*~~~
I am going to enter my card in the following challenges (alphabetical order):

10 comments:

  1. Mega awesome Tracey, your shading is super and loving the overall look of your creation :) :) very cool indeed :) Thank you for joining us this fortnight at OSAAT 'Anything Goes with Halloween Colours' challenge. Big hugs, Jane xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Jane :)
      I really appreciate your feedback about my shading, I have been working hard on colouring skin, hair and shading for dimension, feeling much happier now that I have (hopefully) solved the problem of toner "bleed".

      Delete
  2. Your coloring is lovely. This is a favorite image of mine and you have colored her to perfection. Thank you for joining the fun at The Paper Shelter Challenge. I hope you will join us again. I always love to see your fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Patty Sue :)
      Yes, she is a real cutie and a pleasure to colour. I really appreciate your feedback about my colouring too. Skin had been a real challenge due to the horrid effects of "toner bleed" and I hope that I have solved it now.

      Delete
  3. Such a cute card. Love the brightly coloured image. Beautiful. Thank you so much for joining us at Creative Moments.

    - SP (Design Team)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Tracy. She's such a "sassy" witch and beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Karen!
      Yes, she is sassy and makes me smile, can't wait to colour her again :)

      Delete
  5. Beautiful card !
    Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges blog and good luck !
    Maryvonne DT Member

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time visit my blog and to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) of May 2018, those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible and accessible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Followers of this blog should be aware that their photo and link back to their profile are visible and accessible to anyone who visits this blog and thereby consent to the use of personal information for that specific purpose. This Data Protection and Privacy Policy applies to all content published on my blog and to content published on my blog prior to this document becoming effective.
By visiting this blog and commenting, please consider yourself informed of this privacy and data protection notice.