Saturday 1 April 2017

More fancy folds and flourishes with My Besties

no, you're not seeing things

I had so much fun colouring the My Besties img179 digital stamp by Sherri Baldy for my Guest Designer spot at the My Besties International Challenge Blog that I made two centre step cards.

I linked both cards in the same post HERE,
so when it came to entering them in challenges I could only link one
=> this short post comes with some more pics.

All the details about these cards can be found HERE.

Here are some pics of the purple version.





and here are some pics of the pink version.


   


All the details about these cards can be found HERE.
~~~*~~~*~~~

Sending a big Thank You to Sandy and the My Besties International Challenge Blog Team for inviting me to be Guest Designer.  It has been an honour and a privelege to create and share my My Besties cards with you.
I hope I have inspired you to create something with your My Besties images and look forward to seeing your projects shared in their April challenge gallery.

Here is the link to the My Besties International Challenge Blog
April Challenge - Anything Goes with optional them "Flowers Are Blooming"

~~~*~~~*~~~
I am going to enter my card in the following challenges (alphabetical order):
~~~*~~~*~~~


Incy Wincy Designs - Challenge - Happy Birthday
My Besties Aussie's Challenge Blog - April - Challenge #4 - Anything Goes + Easter
I have entered the "purple" version of my card
My Besties Art Spain - Challenge #11 - Anything Goes + Water + Color Silver Plated
My Besties Dutch Girls - Anything Goes with option "Animals"
My Besties France - Challenge #61 - Anything Goes
Ooh La La Creations - Challenge #225 - Layer It Up
Polkadoodles Paper Crafting Challenge - Week 12 - Anything Goes
Scrapbook Stamp Society - Challenge #113 - Anything Goes or Use Kraft Paper
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - TTCRD Challenge
for the week of March 28th - April 4th

33 comments:

  1. Stunning card, love the card design and fabulous image. Thank you for joining us at Ooh La La and God luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the die cuts you used and the layout. Great coloring as well. Thanks for sharing with us at Color it Create it Show it off.
    Cindy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are beautiful, lovely coloring and design.
    Thanks for sharing at Color it Create it Show it off.
    Cindy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute!! Love how you thought "off" the page and added that dimension!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you colored the image. Congratulations on being Guest Designer. Thanks for sharing your creation with us @ Incy Wincy Designs Happy Birthday Challenge. Good luck!-Maria Giselle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your both versions are beautiful. Great coloring and lovely details.Thank you for joining our challenge and we hope to see you again next challenge.

    with love from Holland,
    Dorothy, Dt coordinator Dutch My Besties

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card Tracy, and just like her, I've been in the garden and potting this weekend! Thanks for playing at OLL, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice card, thank you for your participation at My-Besties french challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How sweet, Tracy! It's a love GORGEOUS design with all the greenery surrounding your happy little gardener. I especially LOVE the bright blues and the sigh of contentment on your beautifully colored image! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  10. also gorgeous colouring for the other card Tracy

    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Good Luck and hope to see you again

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator


    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is gorgeous Tracy! I love all of the dies you've added. Thank you for joining us at Scrapbook Stamp Society. We would love to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the colour combination ! Good luck with our challenge Colour it Create it Show it off ! Creative regards, Gina

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh what a gorgeous stand up card I love your bright colours. Thank you for sharing it with us over at Colour It, Create It, Show It Off April Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. So Beautiful card and such a cute image love all those flourishes.
    Thank you for joining us at My Bestie Aussie Challenge.
    Hugs Rose

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tracy this is just so beautiful and smacks of spring. Also love your center step design. This is perfect for our 9th ‘ATG with CREATE WITH TLC’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck and hope to see you play with us again.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  16. superb! how inventive!! how very lively! love love love!!! so glad you've shared at love to scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love everything about this! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog's "Girlz Rule!" challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, LTSCB DT
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time visit my blog and to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) of May 2018, those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible and accessible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Followers of this blog should be aware that their photo and link back to their profile are visible and accessible to anyone who visits this blog and thereby consent to the use of personal information for that specific purpose. This Data Protection and Privacy Policy applies to all content published on my blog and to content published on my blog prior to this document becoming effective.
By visiting this blog and commenting, please consider yourself informed of this privacy and data protection notice.