Monday 27 November 2017

S is for Santa

Here's a trio of Santa suit money holders.

No colouring, 
no die cutting, 
... I let my Silhouette Cameo do all (most) of the work,
with me gathering my glue to assemble the pieces.



Although it is money holder, they will hold a gift card, even several, in the pouch.


*** INGREDIENTS ***
Silhouette Cameo
textured cardstock
metallic cardstock - gold and silver
Helmar Professional Acid Free Glue - to adhere the sides of the pouches
this is a strong, book binding glue
Helmar 450 Quick Dry adhesive - to adhere the trims
Tombow Mono Multi liquid adhesive - to adhere the buttons

~~~*~~~*~~~
I am going to enter my card in the following challenges (alphabetical order):
~~~*~~~*~~~

the Fifth Annual Month of Holiday Cards Challenge
B is for belt, buckle and buttons
M is for money holder
S is for Santa

7 comments:

  1. Tracy this is pretty cool, like the fifty bucks in there. Did you enjoy the race on telly. Hubby and grandson said it was awesome. I am now following you.xx[aNNie]🎄

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Annie :)
      Yes, we enjoyed the race ... until the last lap! A very dramatic way to decide the 2017 champion.

      Delete
  2. I haven't seen money holders before, these are fabulous Tracy! I usually slip money into a card for my nieces and nephews, but I think I like this idea even better. Thanks for the idea!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Beccy :)
      Yes, money or gift cards seem the way to go these days, so hard to keep up with what the kids have and/or want!

      Delete
  3. These are super cute, and I think they look even simple enough that even I can do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Donna :)
      Yes, they are surprisingly quick and easy to make and sure make money or gift cards look cute.

      Delete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time visit my blog and to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) of May 2018, those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible and accessible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Followers of this blog should be aware that their photo and link back to their profile are visible and accessible to anyone who visits this blog and thereby consent to the use of personal information for that specific purpose. This Data Protection and Privacy Policy applies to all content published on my blog and to content published on my blog prior to this document becoming effective.
By visiting this blog and commenting, please consider yourself informed of this privacy and data protection notice.